Our story: what makes Green Property Management company your best option in West Michigan. Learn what makes us different.
Meet Our Company.
We've come a long way from being a small company with a big idea. Let us tell you our story.
Green Property Management (GPM) was founded in 2008 by Martin Green, after years spent in the real estate and property management industries. By turning the industry model upside-down, GPM has become successful in bringing local apartment communities from mediocre to thriving.
GPM currently provides property management services to the Central and West Michigan areas, and is still growing. Our company is second to none in the communities we currently operate in. We offer complete transparency, a professional staff, and consistently positive results when we oversee your real estate assets.
We have a strategically crafted structure in place to ensure that our clients receive the most cutting edge services in the property management industry. Many traditional property management companies are in the business of making money when the real estate asset has problems. By addressing and fixing the problem, they are able to bill back to the property owner each time something bad happens... on top of the flat management fee. At GPM, we pride ourselves on utilizing our in-house services that are included in your management fee: This method of management becomes our incentive to keep your community healthy.
How do we do this?
- Cost-effective Pricing - a straight-forward fee structure with no hidden charges.
- Local Experience - expertise on area rental rates, continuous market assessments, proper licensing, and insurance.
- Shorter Vacancies - a comprehensive marketing, leasing, and unit-turn strategies to rent each unit faster.
- Rigorous Screening - Criminal, credit, income and employment background checks on all potential tenants.
- Online Owner Portal - Real time access to financial reports and property activity.
- Centralized Accounting - for property portfolios, large or small.
- Regular Property Inspections - both indoors and outdoors to asses the condition of the property.
- 24/7 Maintenance and Emergence Services - to limit expenses, turnover, and liability.
- Liability Insurance Policy and Risk Mitigation Policies in place
- Environmental & Sustainability Analysis - electric, gas, water, building materials, and property sustainability are evaluated on a regular basis.
- Impeccable Ethics & Integrity among our staff.
If you are interested in having Green Property Management manage your property, please call (866) 954-7336 x 500.